Saturday 15 September 2012

Which groups should participate in Agile? -


We have programmers, front end developers, designers and UX teams in my company who participate in all playful groups. I am not a playful master, but I understood that all members of the team should be able to do any work. Due to the designers, the UX team, friends and developers, and the system manager, how long will it take to undertake a backend task? I think how difficult it is to take time I can barely know! So my question is, am I being so strict? Can it work in a playful environment?

The basic concept is wrong ... all the members should be able to work in stories. Total cross - No functionality ... A developer may be unable to suddenly become a UI designer.

And if the team per member is limited to 7-10, then that group should be divided accordingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment