Saturday 15 September 2012

java - Ebean enhancement -


I would like to create a small app, which uses EBI as an ORM, I have a small problem with Ebene , And increase, so I made a minimum example, which can be seen here:

This is a small Maven project, in which a unit , and a Dao I wrote a test, where I would like to save the unit in DB. (In this example, DB is H2, the reason for being small. I tried it with MySQL, but that too was not working.)

When I mvn clean install < / Code>, I see the following rows in the output:

  Change & gt; Pkg: com / example / entites transform & gt; CLS: Com / Examples / Entitts / BaseTT msg: Interface: Entity Interface [FET] Transactional [Fetate] Transforms & gt; CLS: Com / Example / Antivas / BentTY Message: Transform Transform & gt; CLS: Com / Example / Entitts / BaseInte msg: ... adding intercept & lt; Init & gt; In Constructor: () V Owner / Super: Java / Long / Object Transforms & gt; CLS: Com / Example / Entitts / BasePress msg: ADS () hash code () and IDE IDE index with _ebean_getIdentity () Adding: 0 Primitive: Incorrect Conversion & gt; CLS: Com / Example / Entities / BaseTT msg: Enhanced  

So, I think my unit has been enhanced successfully.

But when I run the test, I get the following exception:

  Test in error: test_save (com.example.daos.BaseDaoTest): type [class com.example. Entites.BaseEntity] is not a registered entity? If you do not explicitly list unit sections to use EBI, then search for them in the classpath. If the unit is in a jar, check the ebean.search.jars property in the ebean.proverties file or check ServerConfig.addJar ().  

I can not find any solution What am I missing?

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment