Saturday 15 September 2012

PHPUnit not running all tests when executed with coverage -


I have a test suite which has about 50 tests - each of which test the exec When I run PHPUnit, it executes all the tests and passes them all - every time.

But when I use the coverage, all the tests will not run, the first test runs partly and the script is removed, there is no coverage in it. Any help?

This is my order:

  phpunit --coverage-html ./coverage --debug --verbose test /  

My code is something like this:

  class classtoxt {function fu ($ callback) {// something asynchronously, triggered while triggering callback}} class test {function testFoo ( ) {$ Count = 1; $ Obj- & gt; Foo (new job) ($ obj- & gt; foo (new function) ($ obj-> foo (new function) ($ count = 0;});});}); // Check $ count == 0, exit If not, then sleep for a while and repeat. }}  

I am using PHP 5.6.6

I tried to run the same thing with PHPStorm, and in the end I used it in its console Error code found. This is what it says:

  The exit code -10373740940 (0xC0000374) has finished the process  

For any of this error Support not found. Any help appreciated Thanks.

If harsh mode is enabled, then you may need to annotate your tests.

> <
  class MyTest extends PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase {/ ** * @ big * / public function test some () {// some test code here; }}  

No comments:

Post a Comment