Saturday 15 September 2012

angularjs - Custom Timepicker to update as you type -


I am new to angular and am trying to create custom time picker. I want to change the time (00:00) to click on the button, but it can not seem to work.

I also want to default to 'pm', but if they click on 'Me' then you want to change whether someone can help do something like this There is a better way to do other than:

  if ($ scope.time.length == 1 || $ scope.time.length == 2) {$ Scope.hour = $ Scope.time; }  

I was not 100% about what you want. If you want to refresh the date after each click or only then.

However, in your addNumber function, this lane should be done earlier than if. Because if you do this later, then if you increase the variable then you need to check Sage before that.

  $ scope.time + = number;  

What I have done is that.


No comments:

Post a Comment