Saturday 15 September 2012

accurev - How can I view the Eclipse platform logging? -


I am using the AccuBridge plugin for AccuRev. I use the acdiffgui tool to run diff in this plugin . Acdiffgui tool resides in / usr / bin as a symbolic link:

acdiffgui - & gt; / Opt / accurev / bin / acdiffgui

It works well within the eclipse; I can separate two files with no problem, however, ACDGG device is not limited and I would like to use mall instead.

There is no way to configure it from within this plugin, so I've updated the symbolic link to point to the mail tool:

ACDFGUY - & gt; / Usr / bin / meld

Now when I try to isolate two files, nothing happens, even there is no error! Therefore, I would be interested to see the Eclipse output whether there is any sign of what is going wrong.

I have seen the /.metadata/.log file, but there are no errors. Is this the right place to watch, and if so, is there any way to increase the logging level?

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

From the menu: Window -> Show View - & gt; Error log

or & lt; Workspace-directory & gt; /. Viewing the file system for metadata / .log is used when you start eclipse


No comments:

Post a Comment