Saturday 15 September 2012

c# - Strategies for multithreaded application -


I can get some complex multithread applications, which currently have 2 files with many files, many of which Global variables have been used everywhere and other practices that I would consider quite smelly.

Before I start adding new features with the current pattern, I want to try and see if I can improve the basic structure of the application, list the data in the app, list A, list B

  • The app has a local copy of the data (for offline functionality); Datafile A, Datafile B

    • < Li> The Thaay TA1 in the app, TB1, which updates the dirty data from the client to the server
    • Thread TA2, update filthy data for customer from TB2 server
    • Thread TA3, TB3 update data in local files from dirty memory lists

    What kinds of different patterns, strategies, programming exercises etc. I am having problems. <.

  • Here are some goals I have invented for myself:

    1. Keep the app as stable as possible
    2. Make it easy for Generic International
    3. Reduce complexity

    Thanks to any keywords or other tips that help me on this project.

  • For excellent suggestions for Quibblesome, I can also add that often reducing the risk of threading problems There is an effective way to do (Unchanging objects, such as strings in NAT and Java, they can not be modified after being created.)


    No comments:

    Post a Comment