Saturday 15 September 2012

java - How to use Quartz with EJB3? -


I want to be able to:

  • Define different jobs and triggers.
  • To manage everything from the website (the user must define the hanging)

    That's why I created timer service, timerbase, timer And look at the timerhandle but I think it can not respond to all my needs

    Quartz, on the other hand, allows me to do everything I want, but I have little There is no clue that this How does integrate my job I have read that quartz uses its own threadpool, and I do not know how to handle it.

    I use Jebos Seam in my project, but seam / quartz integration is very limited (or documentation) and not 100% safe (has been viewed on my forum :)

    If someone is able to integrate a good scheduler into their application server (jboss is a plus) and can give me instructions, advice, or even code snippets

I have some experience on the quartz web ॉग ॉग ॉग ー ー You can retrieve that scheduler, add jobs and start serving those jobs.

You do not usually have to worry about Threadpool, if you want, quartz can handle it all. I get the information from the properties files on startup that you have quartz Define the default coming along or can use I am using default because it works for my purposes

As far as the definition of employment is concerned, Make curry classes and call your EJB from there. It is very simple

Hope you have enough to start!

P>

No comments:

Post a Comment