Saturday 15 September 2012

uitableview - Swift - Using autoLayout on custom Cell -


I am trying to skype a button in my custom cell but I can not say that conjets are ok but not working ...

Some screenshots:

Enter the image details here

Do I Am doing wrong

Thank you!

EDIT1

I have cell view, view and cell with:

  println ("table view width: (Self.tableView.frame.width) ") println (" View width \ (self.view.frame.width) ") println (" cell width: \ (cell.frame.width) ") View table view width: 600.0 Width 375.0 Cell Width: 600.0 Cell Width: 600.0  

The table is more than the view and cell view. I think this problem is not in my cell-width screen?

The table may be more extensive than the view window. Try adding top, bottom, left and right barriers in the table view.

Enter image details here

If this is not the case , Please give some more information about those obstacles and the way you added the number label to the left of the cells.


No comments:

Post a Comment