Saturday 15 September 2012

stop php processing file -


Is there any way to stop php to stop a file and work with it already parsed part To do. I mean:

  & lt; Here are some data & gt; & Lt ;? Php phpinfo (); [Is there anything here that can be kept here]? & Gt; & Lt; More data & gt; [Is there any thing that I can keep here] & lt ;? How do I create PHP?  

>

Another solution can be used:

Eliminates execution of the compiler. It can be useful for embedding data in PHP scripts, such as installation files.

The byte status of starting data can be determined by the __ COMPILER_HALT_OFFSET __ constraint in a __ halt_compiler () presented in the file.

is for general use, when you need to embed PHP and (possibly binary) data in a file, and PHP code needs access to that data.


And in fact there is a difference: this code:

  blah blah & lt; Php phpinfo (); ? & Gt; Glop glop & lt ;? Php exit (); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? How can I make PHP, what is it? & Gt; I get a  parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING  
(probably because I have enabled, I think) < / Em>


However this one:

  blah blah & lt; Php phpinfo (); ? & Gt; Glop glop & lt ;? Php __halt_compiler (); ? & Gt; & Lt ;? How can I make PHP, what is it? & Gt;  

Works fine - after calling this invalid PHP code, __ halt_compiler () .


No comments:

Post a Comment