Saturday 15 September 2012

unreal engine4 - Load Assets from Content to Scene using C++ in UE4 -


I have loaded the .fbx object named "Aircraft" into my content folder. I have an empty actor on the scene with a direct C ++ visual component, using the C ++ code, I want to use my .fbx object "Plain" and want to load it in the view through CODE . Much like unity:

Instantiate (resource. Load ( FILEPATH ), new vector 3 (x, y, z), new quaternion ());

You can not just enter an FBX file at your level, you have to use an actor for this Add a steady trap component to your actor and set the trap on this component in your FBX asset.

You can not load stuff directly from files in C ++, you must use the name from the imported property. This whole point is that you can transfer files and assets without breaking your code. .


No comments:

Post a Comment