Saturday 15 September 2012

asp.net mvc - 403 forbidden in MVC application when trying to browse directory without controller -


I have a directory in my project that is "~ // API"

No controller in it Is connected with it

Its purpose is. Json files, accessed by an external service.

I'm worried that when I go to configure this external service, it is not able to see a full file list; I get a 403 forbidden error when I browse the directory.

My external service (ICIADA) will need full access to my API directory so that all in the directory. JSO files can be monitored continuously, which can be changed and added, so specifying a list of files to check will not be enough.

However, if I do this then I should see my file properly.

Does any content directory file as a listing? Or is there a security setting on that server which prevents directory contents from being listed? (I'm running Server Admin IIS 8.5)

You can browse the directory using your web.config

& Lt; /system.webServer> & Lt; / Location & gt; & Lt; / Configuration & gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment