Saturday 15 September 2012

android - Is there a way to make ellipsize="marquee" always scroll? -


"text"> I want to use the marque effect on textView, but text is scrolling only when textView gets focused, because in my case, it can not be done.

I'm using:

  android: ellipsize = "marquee" Android: marqueerepeatLimit = "marquee_forever"  

What textview Is there a way to always scroll its text? I did this in the Android Market app, where the name of the app will scroll in the title bar, even if it does not get attention, but I can not find it in API docs.

I am facing the problem and I have come up with the least resolution obtained from the TextView Is to create a new classroom To make TextView all focus the class should override three methods on onFocusChanged , onWindowFocusChanged and isFocused .

override the protected zero on the @face shift (boolean focus, int instructions, the first focus is made) {if (concentrated) super.onFocusChanged (Focus, Direction, First Focused went); } @ Override Public Wide On Wandow Focus Change (Boolean Focus) {if (Centered) Super. Indo Focus Change (Focused); } @ Override Public Boolean Focus () {Return is true; }

No comments:

Post a Comment