Saturday 15 September 2012

AngularJS : ngRepeat with isolated scope directive -


I am working with AngularJS, I have made a directive, which has different scope, without directive ngpppit doing work. When I use the instruction within ngRepeat, it builds its siblings and I went to a state where I have to throw $ $ children.

Now the question is

  1. Do I use separate radius instructions within ngRepeat?

  2. Does anyone do this with all the instructions or have I applied the wrong instructions (I mean, should I use a different scope or not?

    < / Li>
  3. How to access the N-Directorate's office when used in NGERPET? I mean, I have 10 instructions which are made by ng-repeat and I I want to reach 5th place

  4. Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Role Code>

    User C

      role A role B role c role de role z  

    here The role is A, B, C.G.G., but they are creatin with NGRPT. With my comment, I understand that the user is an instruction in which one ng-repeat Each recursion creates a new role in the replay. Generally, there is a good practice to create a separate scope instruction, because then you do not trust the external code. Helps you keep the instruction apart


No comments:

Post a Comment