Wednesday 15 July 2015

windows - Iperf under Cygwin not recognizing arguments -


I'm running a signin on Windows 7 and I'm trying to run Iperf 2.0.5-2. For some reason, any argument seems to have been passed that it can not be ignored. For example,

  ./ iperf.exe --help  

or

  ./ iperf.exe - S  

Simply use output instructions (similar to output from running iperf.exe with no arguments.) There is no problem accepting input arguments in other applications. Honestly, I do not know where it is starting from .. Has anyone seen this before? Thanks!

That's why I recently had the same problem I downloaded iFarfr; None of the iperf commands work in Saigwin and Sigwin terminals.

I finally realized that although you did not need a saguin to drive iPhones on windows.

All you have to do is to remove the iperf.zip in the folder of your selection Open the command prompt and the CD in the folder Type any command for example:

  iperf - S  

and it should now run.


No comments:

Post a Comment