Wednesday 15 July 2015

unit testing - How to Generate a WSDL in c# without making a http request -


Text after "

Hello, I'm sure to write a unit test to create that the last known published WSDL from our web services is not Want to have revenge version The reason for this is that any change in an object in WSDL will help the customers who use Apache axis to fail. Even if you do all, then add a non-property, then if you get a developer notice after a change, because product management so that they can re-compile their stubs when the new WSDL is published. Needed to be able to communicate to customers about changes that will be needed.

So I was hoping to do something like this:

  [test] Public Zero TheWSDLHasNotChanged () {XmlDocument currentWSDL = SomeMysteryServiceIDontKnowAbout.GetWSDLForWebServiceClass (typeof (UserService) ); XmlDocument Existing WSDL = New XmlDocument (). Load ("ExistingWsdl.wsdl"); (Current WSDL, I.A.Q.L.) (current WSDL); }  

For obvious reasons I do not want to make a request for a web server (even if the unit is running in trial run which may or may not be ).

to generate from the WSDL assemblies:
Use WCF for SvcUtil.exe. See it.
Use for ASP.NETSuspiciousReply See this guide:.

Sorry, I misunderstood my code snippet in my first reply


No comments:

Post a Comment