Wednesday 15 July 2015

java - JUnit: pause for user input -


I'm learning JUnit Since my app contains graphical output, Examinations or exams fail on the basis of what I see. It should wait for a while, if unsuccessful, will fail.

Is there a way to do this within a junit (or its extension), or should I just throw a dialog box and say output? It seems that this can be a common problem with an existing solution.

Edit : What should I do if I should not use JUnit for this? I want to manually verify the build manually every so often and want to do the unit testing automatically, and if it gets two test frames it would be great.

Manually accept / reject a test defeats the purpose of using an automated testing framework No such thing is made for the goods unless you find a way to create and injection of the mockup of the object that represents your output device, you should consider the option (actually no one is sorry ).

Once I have a video decoding component. I referred the decoded data as a file using another decoder, and then using the pair of images compared to the output of my decoder, it is not 100% self contained (resources as external Files required), but at least automatic, and worked fine for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment