Wednesday 15 July 2015

c# - SendGrid SMTP API dll taking a long time to load -


I have created an ASP.NET MVC App with VS 2013.

I have all the installed and fully working libraries by SendGrid C # NUGET. The following versions have been reported by the Package Manager:

SendGrid 5.1.0

SendGrid.SmtpApi 1.2.1

My The problem is that whenever I start the application locally, it takes a lot of time to load the SendGrid SMPT API. In VS, I look at the following in the status bar with the following:

Loading symbols for SendGrid.SmtpApi.dll

Then there for that It's hanging for about 30 seconds until it's finally over and loading the browser.

This is not a major problem on your own, but it takes a lot of pain every time you do this action several times.

Is there anyone to get it? Is it anything I can do to speed it up?

I had the same problem and this:

Clearly SendGrid. SmtpApi.dll and SendGrid.dll have extended my application startup time to Tools-> Option-> Debugging-> Icon-> Excluded symbols for 30 seconds.

Thanks in Jenwenderhagen


No comments:

Post a Comment