Wednesday 15 July 2015

javascript - Modernizer won't show the correct values -


I am using 10 and my site has returned the wrong value from the modern values, it is an internal site is. It's going on and to simplify things, I just have to check the value of HSLL. There are many other features we want to see, but for debugging I have snatched it down to see HSLL. If I go to different sample sites, then "HSLA" is shown as an option. If I go to the site before, the "no-hlsa" is displayed. I have changed the modernizer file which we are using to use one from ajax.cdnjs.com and I get the same result. I have just created a new download armor with an HDL and the result "No-Hsala" can copy the same exact files from the server that I had hit with the IP and it works fine and "HSLA "It shows me all in test.htm

   

Any ideas on this?


No comments:

Post a Comment