Wednesday 15 July 2015

compilation - ASP.NET precompile fails to merge a single user control -


I have a large third party ASP.NET website project, which I used to prefill using the MSBuild and Microsoft Web Deployment target And merge. I do not precompile .aspx and .ascx files, only codefiles.

During the precompilation phase, user control has been compiled in an assembly that is not merged with the final WebSite.dll assembly. The final output includes:

  • WebSite.dll
  • App_Web_selectsinglepath.ascx.73690ebc.dll

Compile all other user controls Assemblies with names such as App_Web_abcdefgh.dll and these assemblies were merged into WebSIte.dll, just it was not a control.

What could be the reason for this behavior?

I had a similar problem for which aspnet_compile from the command line and < Code> aspnet_merge was used to replace the web app project App_Web_ [hex] .dll two controls always used to name the assemblies, then load after the merge Failed in

In my case, I aspnet_compile as the code App_Web_ [control_name] [hex] .dll generates all the control libraries. Flag> Flag-fictionname for code, which has created them all, appears to aspnet_merge , which removes the assembly loading error.

I still can not understand that these controls are different file name patterns (names in a duplicate page or control hierarchy), but there is no HHH.


No comments:

Post a Comment