Wednesday 15 July 2015

mod rewrite - Simple apache mod_rewrite URL -


OK, I think I'm trying to do something that I need some help

I have such a URL:

And I like it:

"Q" value "sometask" Or as simple as "sometask / 123 / otherthing / y" but it will always be the value of "q". And the rest of the parameters (params and parameters, for example) should be encountered at the end of the URL. For example, I would like to:

I have set up some really original mod_rewrite rules in the past (Page PageB, etc.) is actually quite familiar with it ( It seems that simple rules can also be written. So, any help (answer) will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Add it to your .htaccess in your web root / directory

  option + follow-up script-multivizance revival engine on revised ^ API / (. +) / $ / API /? Q = $ 1 [NC, L, QSA]  

No comments:

Post a Comment