Wednesday 15 April 2015

wordpress - show/hide ajax? javascript toggle -


I'm looking for a WordPress plugin that will start when I click on an arrow image Hides a ajax feature pops

Is there a plugin that can do all this?

A hide-and-seek feature is included in the bottom of the page along with me in a contact form. The pages have to be editable for my clients, so it is impossible for me to create this theme in the javascript function should be part of a page. I've found WP ShowHide elements but it does not allow me to do this with many divs in the same placement.

Here are some scripts I am using in my pages as permitted by the plugin

   

Thank you for your help

Judy

Please note the sidebar on this website, I am trying to get it But inside the main page content

This small script works within a page, but I want a swap division effect. How do I use it to work with Multipe divs? - I use the same location or div

   & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; One onclick = "toggle_view ('foo');" Href = "#" & gt; Element # foo & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; Click here to toggle the visibility of & Lt; Div id = "foo" & gt; This foo & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; One onclick = "toggle_view ('too');" Href = "#" & gt; Click here to toggle visibility of the element & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Div id = "lot" & gt; This is also & lt; / Div & gt;  

I think I may have solved my problem :) It would be nice to know that anyone can modify it, so on page 1 load the first diva is already Open

  & lt; P & gt; & Lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; Lastone = 'empty'; Function showIt (lyr) {if (last! = 'Empty') lastone.style.display = 'none'; Lastone = document.getElementById (LYR); Lastone.style.display = 'block'; } & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A href = "javascript:;" OnClick = "showIt ('dividend')" & gt; Link & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Div id = "divid" style = "display: none;" & Gt; Content & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; P & gt; & Lt; A href = "javascript:;" OnClick = "showIt ('new')" & gt; Link & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / P & gt; & Lt; Div id = "new" style = "display: none;" & Gt; Content & lt; / Div & gt;  

To answer your edit: You can not delete the display only: Someone Not even the original div?

If you need to do it in javascript, then chalk a Show ('divID'); Line after your function.

To do this correctly, add it to the window. Load:

  window.onload = showIt ('divID'); 


No comments:

Post a Comment