Wednesday 15 April 2015

unit testing - Generate custom test result in Visual Studio 2008 -


I'm expanding some unit tests and I'm not sure what I want With Visual Studio 2008 .

Actually, I am scanning some sections and for each of them, I want to know whether this class is a syllable and if it has a default constructor

See all in the test results section of the sections I tested and if the test is successful

Therefore, if I have 325 sections I'm scanning 325 in the panel of my test results. Should Rvishtian.

Is this possible with Visual Studio 2008, and if it is positive, then how do I

Okay, I did not detect my first choice, but I found some interesting facts for me.

I'm just using the console. WrightLine (myStringBuilder.ToString ());

It shows very good ly in test result.

See:


No comments:

Post a Comment