Wednesday 15 April 2015

c# - Finding a wave graphic inside an image -


itemprop = "text">

I need some help with an algorithm. I am trying to read an electrocardiogram using an artificial neural network and identify some disturbances in the waves. It's okay, and I have a neural network and I can check it out no problem.

What do I want to do that is to find an electrocardiogram program (JPG) to search the waves and convert it to my ANN fed feeder, but the problem is I gave some code Reads and converts it into a binary image, but I can not find a good way to program the waves, because the exact position May differ from Sptal the hospital, I would suggest a couple of approaches should I use.

If you get a wave value in the list, then you can use Fourier for a specific time value To determine frequency content on transform or FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) Disturbance usually creates additional high-frequency content (i.e. sharp, fast waves) that you should be able to use to see irregularities.


No comments:

Post a Comment