Wednesday 15 April 2015

java - Checking serial code correctness -


I have a method in Java that creates a serial code based on several parameters.

Now I have another method that accepts the same parameter + serial code, and tells me whether the serial code is correct or not. However, I do not want to expose the serial code creation method, so if a person knows the method to check the accuracy, then it should not be made a new code based on any other parameter.

Is this possible?

Some additional important information I can not change is the method that generates the serial code. Otherwise I can use some standard public-private key algorithms. What do I need:

What I really want is the problem that I can not select my private key, this is a method I can not change.

methodICannotChange ("someinput") Returns the serialcode method. Isin input (serialcode, "some input") returns true or false

and in the witch It is 'impossible' to generate a new serialcode, when implementing the method. [/ P]

What you're doing is basically making custom. The hash function allows to answer only if the answer given in given digest matches is input data. To wit. Anybody is able to create a digest for the data.

What exactly do you really mean? The general idea is to do the following:

  1. Make a personal and public key;
  2. Uncover any public key to the public;
  3. Any data should be distributed to the customer to sign the data and with it's private key;
  4. Encrypted an encrypted message with its public key, decrypts the message digest for the given data, and the calculated investigation is of the same type distributed;

Let the client be sure that the pipe received from the server is correct if it is able to decrypt it using your public key.


No comments:

Post a Comment