Wednesday 15 April 2015

Query command in google spreadsheet -


My question is not about programming, but I need help with Google spreadsheets. So my problem is appearing here:

I am a teacher and I have a class of students who are divided into three teams: each member of a team of yellow, red and green, three in a week The bar has to do the same thing (i.e. Run 1, Run 2 and Run 3). Every week I calculate the average of the performance of each student (= 300 best).
What should I know which team is most efficient & Lt; Average> Sheet I want to receive only the average value of each student without copy paste manually.
I thought I could use the query command, but it fails to give me what I need.

Check out and take a look at the sheet 'JP' where I have entered cell A3 :

  = Query (student! A3: AA, "A, B, C, G, K,  

This formula has only columns with average

Then in cell K3, I added a second query

  = Query (C2: I, "C, Zodiac (D), Zodiac ( E), Zodiac (F), Zodiac (Zee), Zodiac (H), Zodiac (I), where C & L; ;;;;;;;;;; '' By Group by C '', 1)  

Every copy Average average per group (color).

See what helps?


No comments:

Post a Comment