Wednesday 15 April 2015

subsonic3 - How do I setup my POCO's with Subsonic 3 and the SimpleRepostitory? or where is the convention? -


Is there a place that can be used to establish your Poko when using SimpleRepository with Subosonic 3? It seems that the conference is over the configuration, but I do not know that the conference has been explained.

It seems that it was for 2.0, and also incomplete (BTW: I would like to help re-organize Docs again in 2.0 and 3.0 because the current docs are a bit confusing on which version

For example, I want to know how to

go about establishing one-to-one relationship

User & Lt; => Profile

  instead of a class user {ID ProfileId} profile? Or is profile profile possible? } Users instead of Class Profile {ID UserId? Or user user possible? }  

One-to-many relationship

  class user {id IList < Post & gt; Postal (?) Or IILIT & lt; Int & gt; PostIDs (?) Or is it contained in some way? Or is this just wrong? } Is class post {User ID instead of user ID} or user user possible? }  

Many-to-many

I'm guessing that I will need to setup many tables for many tables?

  Class User {IList < Blog & gt; Blog (?) Or IILIT & lt; Int & gt; BlogIds (?) Or is it contained in some way? } Class Blogspeople {// Do I have to make this class? UserId BlogId} Class User {IList & lt; Users & gt; User (?) Or IILIT & lt; Int & gt; UserIds (?) Or is it contained in some way? }  

In the example solution it does not seem that these are set, so I'm thinking how you want to go about doing (Example of income of my estimate) :

One-to-One

  User.profile r Single & lt; Profile & gt; (P = & gt; P. user == user id);  

Parents have one-to-many

  posts. User ID = R. Single & lt; Post & gt; (Post ID). User ID; R.Single & LT; Users & gt; (Id); // What kind of smells with two questions?  

Children from one-to-many

  User.Posts r.Find & lt; Post & gt; (P = & gt; p.UserId == userId)  

or many-to-many

  User.Blogs id = r.Find & lt ; Blog User & gt; (Bu = & gt; bu.UserId == userId); R. Search & lt; Blog & gt; (B = & gt; b. Blog id == ID); // Again with two questions? :) Blog User ID = R. Search & lt; Blogsparices & gt; (B = & gt; bu.BlogId == blogId); R. Search & lt; Users & gt; (U = & gt; u.UserId == ID); // Again with two questions? :)  

I must have thought that there should be a way of not having two questions and these qualities can be done in some way by getting already healthy. The truth can be said, though I had an hour to play with everything last night, so I'm screaming a little bit about Rob, screaming at me, forgive me! : P

If these are not free, then where are the 3.0 and store processes? Please give me a link to those people, when you are a colleague on that.

This is probably your best place to start:

Relationships The codes are set up by you, and we do not do those forwarded db (nevertheless - hopefully soon). Ideally you set up according to your model needs and when you are ready, "strengthen" your relationship with DB. It is to reduce friction during development - data integrity is actually about making a site There is nothing to worry about.

He said, I know that people want this facility - I need to make it.


No comments:

Post a Comment