Wednesday 15 April 2015

php - SQL Database Design - User Profile -


I want some advice / help how to effectively design a user profile database.

I have a user table that holds, ID, username, email, password I want to create a priority table which will keep all other user profile information. My question is that I like this How do I create a database,

In user preferences, I have a column car . I want to be able to collaborate with many users with the same user and many users with the same car, I also agree that I need many for many relationships. Can I get some help about this?

In addition, what does the recovery query look like? I.e. select car name from the car where the owner = current user will give me all this car that is connected to the user?

You need it:

and to use the solution by user58273

  the car, User, select car_name from users_car where car.id = users_car.car_id and users.id = users_car.user_id and user .id = 'current_user';  

No comments:

Post a Comment