Wednesday 15 April 2015

Cannot connect to a hosted SQL Server -


I am getting an error

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred While the installation server for a SQL Server server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the example name is correct and SQL Server is configured to allow remote connection. (Provider: SQL Network Interfaces, Error: 50 - Local database runtime error occurred. See the Windows Application event log for error details.

This is my connection string Is:

  & lt; add name = "test_DatabaseEntities" connectionstring = "metadata = race: //*/mymodel.csdl | race: //*/mymodel.ssdl | race: // * / Mymodel .msl; Provider = System.Data.SqlClient; Provider Connection String = 'Server = Local Host; Database = decontac_test; uid = decontac_decontac; Pa Word = **********; MultipleActiveResultSets = True; Application = EntityFramework '"ProviderName =" System.Data.EntityClient "/>  

This email I hosted Company has found:

To use connection string: <

Please be my first time to host a site and this error is crazy to me When I use Credential I am able to see the database in SQL Server 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment