Wednesday 15 April 2015

Intellij IDEA 14 Ultimate cursor jumping around in Java Code when hitting Enter from time to time -


Sometimes when I hit enter behind a line to write the next line, then My cursor falls like 300 lines of code within the same Java class which is totally upset.

It jumps anywhere inside the same file, but always moves from bottom to bottom anyway ... so it does not jump for a definition or something like that - it's literally cursor Keeps at the Random Point

Was there any such experience? (I can not find anything on the internet, so I think it is very easy to fix something or something to support it).

Can it be a side effect to having a defined live template or something like that?

Note: I do not like this question. I am everything but I'm really losing now.

I have not seen any runs nor have I seen a bug report on this (And that would be something important) I recommend the following steps:

  1. Upgrade to the latest v14.0.3 if you are not in that version
  2. Add your cache to Cancel and restart, then disable IntelliJ again
    • File / Application> Invalid Cache
  3. Disable all third parties (i.e. non-bundle) Plug-ins and pages Nah Start
    • My strong suspicion is that creating a third-party plug-in issue.
    • If this fixes the problem, separate the plug-in causes the problem and connects to the developer.
    • If there is no work above, please provide more information about this issue as @Macoto suggests what type of file; what are you doing; OS; Idea Version; etc etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment