Wednesday 15 April 2015

linux - Subversion 1.6.6 Error "Could not open the requested SVN filesystem" -


I am running Ubuntu Server with Subversion 1.6.6.

In Windows I compiled against the latest Turtle SVN Subversion 1.6.6.

I am creating a new repository and when I try to view the repository or import my files and get the following error:

"Requested SVN filesystem"

I can see the repository through the command line (in the form of root), but I want to see them in turtle. Some repositories are fine and I can see and commute through turtles without any problems.

I'm sure this is a user / permission thing, but it's not sure where to see me?

Any suggestion is very acceptable.

Thanks

How do you use the repository on your server? If you are using the file: ///, which will not work because the repository format is not compatible between the OS, if you are already using svn: // or http, then you can access the repository Svn: // or http (s): // (and set up the related server app).

: To access the repository, you can see the Apache error log or you can run svnserve in console mode to get a more detailed error message.

Full reading / server (svnserve or apache) for the user running your repository.


No comments:

Post a Comment