Thursday 15 May 2014

visual studio - VS2008 Unit Test Project bugs -


I am using VS 2008 Developer Edition and I'm looking for some bugs with Test Projects.

I am getting an error that does not understand - I have a class named 'Fu' which I need to test and automatically create a blank test class.

FU has 3 paramometers in its manufacturer - IBR, Ibaj, Iibang.

When I write a test case, I will give Dim Fu as New Fu (Bar, Falcon, Bang), and I sometimes get an error, which says that 'Type IBEng It can not be completely changed to 'IBING', this error does not make any sense.

Even more awkward - if I switch to the example of Foo_Accessor () instead, the error is removed. I've played with reference and then I can finally fix the error above - but then I get the same error for my Foo_Accessor () class!

I will clean, rebuild and sometimes the error will be overcome - but then I get an error 'Foo_Accessor' is not defined. Now I go to FU class and again 'make the accelerator' - however , It gives the same error, at this time I am stuck and my solution will not be compiled, and what I did was adding a new test case through the visual studio!

Has anyone seen these issues and can help please? Apart from this - I have tried everything including instructions given by MS, - changing the name of the name, referencing the project in different ways, loading projects, etc., etc. However I can not either be converted to 'ifoo' ifoo 'bug or bugfix has not been defined bug ... I am just going to break and to give a damned property to me to check a readline accessor is ...!

For some, it's hard to say, but it seems that in your context incorrectly set up What's going on here is that there is a reference between your projects as a reference DLL reference, a project reference. It can confuse the type system with the idea that bangs from the project and DLL are actually different types of bangs.

I will remove all references between my projects then add them back to the project tab of reference reference dialog to be able to select again to be careful to browse the project. This should fix your problem

Is this a multi-language project or just a language project? I have found that this type of problem is likely to be in multi-language project but it certainly has happened in one language.


No comments:

Post a Comment