Thursday 15 May 2014

ASP.Net partially ignoring my Custom error section in web.config -


Here's my web.config customErrors section (you'll notice the turn to I switch on mode '' I see Redirect to my local host):

  & lt; customErrors defaultRedirect = "~ /" redirectMode = "ResponseRewrite application / ServerError.aspx" mode = "" & gt; & Lt; Error status code = "403" in Reedayr = "~ / Secure / Aksesdinid. Spaks" / & gt; & Lt; / CustomErrors & gt;  

And here throws the code:

  as Adex hold AccessDeniedException new HttpException (DirectCast (HttpStatusCode.Forbidden, integer), adEx.Message ) throw finally try  

and here's what I end:

is not my beautiful AccessDenied.aspx page, but it is a forbidden error page, so at least I know that my throwing job Used to be.

I have a desperate last attempt to sign in as unsuprisingly that made no difference IIS 403 is removed (7.0).

I think any suggestions will be appreciated now thanks to the end!

In fact, your ASPX page can not be executed at all.
Go to IIS Go to your default website properties Click the Home Directory tab, click the Configure button. Now, check whether an .aspx page is registered there or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment