Thursday 15 May 2014

treeview - Multilevel GridView in WPF -


I want to find nuts for the nesting grid view (level 4). I have used Rowdbrestrasteppetlet for 2 levels for a different scene, but not beyond. Many articles have gridview inside the treeview, which is fine, but I need my inner elements so that the headers are also. Some like this ()

Many articles have gridviews inside the tree view but there is no header, at every level, I want to add the headline in this to appreciate any help.

In WPF there are special tools for this, and they are both and declared as.

Please note, I'm sure this will help you a lot.

In short, it should be declared:

  & lt; CollectionWeeksource x: key = "blogclose" source = "{binding blog}" /> & Lt; CollectionWeeksource x: key = "article collection" source = "{binding article, source = {static resource blogclose}}" />  

I used it with a case like yours but my DG's selection mod was set in one line, and it works fine, it is not how it behaves in multisecting. , But I'm sure this can be done (by setting the static resources located inside the statm).


No comments:

Post a Comment