Thursday 15 May 2014

ruby on rails - Gems not found with Passenger in conservative spawn mode on Mac OS X -


We are using traveler locally on Mac OS X for development.

I switched to the conservative spawn mode to debug a problem with the MongoDB Ruby Driver.

However, after doing this, travelers can not get my gems now I have failed to start the page with this message:

These essential gems Vanishing: aws-s3> = 0.6.2 ruby-units> = 1.1.3 mongo> = 0.15.1 You are running: Ruby 1.8.6.111 / opt / local / bin / Rabbi Rabbibigs 1.3.5 A / Use users / worth / GM / Ruby / 1.8, / OPT / LOCAL / Lib / Ruby / GPS / 1.8 Run Rack: Install to install missing gems.

I have certainly installed these gems in the gem path, and the app works in the default spawn mode.

I found the Passenger Mailing List, but there was no resolution.

Any thoughts?

In the Environmental Rbb, you have to specify Lib (I think due to Hyphen in the name of Mani ):

  config.gem "aws-s3" ,: lib = & gt; "AVS / S3"  

No comments:

Post a Comment