Thursday 15 May 2014

iPhone:Problem when submitting the app which has same bundle identifier -


I have created a provisional profile using 'non wild card app id'. Which is like "com.compnayname.appname" as I want to use it with my free application as well as a new set of features in the form of payment for the same application, so I used the wild card app Did not use id. Now I have submitted my free application, it is being shown well. I am trying to deposit the same app that has more features, such as the payment app throws the iTunes connect error. "The binary you uploaded was invalid. The bundle identifier is already used in the use of a separate software package. is." When I created a distribution build I used the same bundle identifier for the paid app because the provisional profile has been created for both apps only. I also tried to build a build using "com.compnayname.appname.moreinfo", but the App Buildings are not successful because the prom profile is being created with "com.compnayname.appname". what can I do now? How can I use the same provisional profile and bundle identifier for my free app and paid app? Then what is the use of creating 'non wild card app id' ??

Note: I know how to create a Wildcard ID and use it. But I want to use both app (but the same app), free app and non-wildcard ID for the paid app I am

Can anyone help me solve it?

Thank you. Appreciate your quick help.

If this is the same app, then use the same ID, but "upgrade" Use the "Upgrade this app" button in iTunes Connect. This would mean that those downloaded before downloading it for free will receive the new version for free, but if you want you can charge new users.

If you do not want previous owners to get a new version for free, then this is actually a new app, and a new bundle ID is required.

Another option is to upgrade it, leave it free, and use in-app purchase to unlock new features.


No comments:

Post a Comment