Thursday 15 May 2014

amazon web services - Connecting to Redshift from AWS Beanstalk Function -


A node in the Loiste Beanstock Using JS Function, I am trying to:

  1. Join Redshift via JDBC URL

  2. Run the CUPPY command

In the redshift command, I have the option to access the -Creditable IAM user S3 bucket

I expected The connection will be successful because I had created a new EC2 security group, added a new redshift cluster security group; And said that the IAM user's AWS account ID is in the EC2 security group.

However, the AWS Beanstock Function can not connect to Redships:

{Error: Connect the ETMDot code: ETMUt ', is incorrect:' ETIIDOUT ', Siskol : 'Connect'}

I see in this AWS that AWS answers:

RedShift for Beanstock connection If your application is capable of connecting to the Postgrascape database, then the same approach will be used to connect the redshift.

But, it goes on to say, as I think, this is an excellent feature request:

You can use your CIDR rules on Redshift Order to allow network for this may have to be emphasized. However, this has not been specifically tested by the Redshift team, so I am adding it as a feature request at this time.

edit

After creating a cluster security group, I need to manually add it to the Redshift cluster's security group. Even after adding a new security group, I am receiving the same ETIMEDOUT error in the Beanstalk log.


No comments:

Post a Comment