Thursday 15 May 2014

dotnetnuke - DNN custom skin and css deployment -


I am new to this and am trying to understand it. I have an internal The cassette page and an internal CSS file have been created, which is the internal page for my website. If I create a new page in DNN and apply this new skin, then it does not apply to CSS. I've tried to add both ACC and CSS files to _default / skins / folder

also tried to add CSS to the following code

  & lt; Dnn: Include DnnCss runat = "Server" FilePath = "/ Internal.css" PathNameAlias ​​= "Skin Path" / & Gt;  

Nothing works. My cache is approved and tried different machine to see the page. But the style is not yet coming.

In advance thank you

create a new folder in _default / skins / for example Call the folder "Internal" (/ Portals / _ Default / Skin / Internal) Copy your Escx and CSS skin files in there Change the name of the CSS on "Skin.css" You do not need to reference it in ACC because DNN will raise it on the basis of name.

Also, the reason for your CSS involvement might not have been possible because "/Internal.css" was probably trying to see it in the root of the website. I would think that this would be just "internal .css" but you can verify which way you can generate it in the firebug.


No comments:

Post a Comment