Thursday 15 May 2014

Infopath 2013, search in repeating table with minimum and maximum value -


I have an Infoploth form with a secondary data source from SharePoint 2013 lists. I have tables in forms with a range of values Example: I have two input fields, minimum and maximum values, both have integer formats. I want to query with a secondary data source (I do not retrieve data on form load) with integer format. I want to display the rows along with the values ​​of the boundaries of the input fields in the Repeater table only.

How can I do this in 2013 with shareholder server 2013 with datasource?

Besides, I want to do this with date values, how can I do this?

Set the two formatting rules table, to hide one row where the value exceeds the maximum value and To hide one row where the price is less than


No comments:

Post a Comment