Thursday 15 May 2014

angularjs - How to incorporate angular javascript shown below in codeigniter? -


I'm trying to create a dynamic (drop-down) drop down list for codedigners for several days, many run The tutorial has been but one way or the other failed to do it. Here in my third post on the same topic, I have found a tutorial that gives the output which I am actually trying to achieve. Will I be able to use this code in codeigniter 2.x I did some searches and found but I failed to understand the part when access to the tutorial AppController.js (not know where and how it is used). Please tell me how can I get a similar dropdown list? Thanks for the support! Doing anything with

dropdown is a front end question and some backend framework is not your case codeigner) is. Whatever you want to do is write some javascript code which can show and hide the dropdown dynamically.

The first tutorial that links you to using Frontend Library AngularJS, using this menu, to answer your question, if you can do it with the codiginator: Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment