Thursday 15 May 2014

java - Shared Database in application and webserver -


I have written an application that uses a SQLite database, now I want to extend the application with webinterface.

Because I want everything to be in an application, if I do not need to set anything up or install anything else, I am planning to embed Jetty in the application and then I want to install some CGI servlet to use PHP.

The application and website should be able to modify the database.

This is most likely not with SQLite.

What do you have to complete this? The important thing is that everything can be integrated into one application.

Ensure that you can access the database only through a definition of JNDI, and you are golden As both sides, both applications and webpages will have the same access pattern, techniques, rules etc. ...


No comments:

Post a Comment