Wednesday 15 August 2012

Typescript AngularJs $scope.vm pattern -


I am using TypeScript with AngularJs and I am using that method where you:

< Pre> $ scope .vm = this;

And then just add your property and method to your classes. Although it happened to me that when I needed to use a service, I make it an asset on my class which then adds to my realm, which I can potentially do on a very large scale. Understand that we want to keep the controller sector small. Since angular uses dirty probing, does not it mean that at any time any change in any service can be anything that I have the reproduction of the entire area (the controlling class)?

So my question is, am I away from the base and this

Understand that we want to keep the controller sector small. Since angular uses dirty probing, does not it mean that at any time, any change in any service can be anything that I have the reproduction of the entire area (the controlling class)?

Angularity is not only looking at anything you have binded or seen on the service


No comments:

Post a Comment