Wednesday 15 August 2012

r - referencing a column with reactive input variable in Shiny -


Using the LM function in shiny, the "variable" value of the input variable to refer to the column within the "result" data frame Trying to use. I have tested this in the console and it works fine, but when I actually run the app

I do not think all codes are necessary (but I will be happy to add more needs) Here are the important bits from the server. R:

   < P> I get the following error message: Error in # model.frame.default (Invalid formula = preScore ~ ​​variable 'compareVar2' for invalid type (closing)  

I do not have anything specific for this Feel: - /

Thanks!

compare var2 is a function , Then compare it as var2 ():

  analysis & lt; - lm (preccore ~ ​​compareVar2 (), data = result)  

No comments:

Post a Comment