Wednesday 15 August 2012

Is there a Perl or Lua alternative to Capistrano? -


For many web applications, I need something like the Captainian to automate the deployment I know that the use of Capistranos is non RUB applications can be used to implement, but I am not familiar with Ruby, so I hope writing writing configuration can be a bit of a pain.

So I was thinking, the options of Capitolano written in Leah's Pearl?

Besides, it has forgotten to mention that the platform to run the deployment is Windows (XP). So the Capistrano question is already more or less. Although I came to know that it can run with MINGW32 Bash Shell that comes with Git for Windows.

Not sure

However, these are like the Make / Rake device:

  • So the combination of these Should be fit.

    PS - Net :: SSH :: Perl is probably useful if you do not have SSH installed on the machine (this is pure Pearl SSH implementation). P>


    No comments:

    Post a Comment