Wednesday 15 August 2012

chef - Elasticsearch file-based index templates not showing up in "/_template" API call -


I am trying to automate the use of index templates in elctic search, so I "ES_CONFIG_DIR] / template /" directory (Sample file with proper format). My Chef's cookbook follows the following steps:

1. Create a JSON template file in the "[ES_CONFIG_DIR] /templates/tpl_misc.json" directory 2. Reset elasticsearch service

< P> The key is to block the chef code:

Related attributes:

  default ['elasticsearch'] ['index_templates'] = ["tpl_misc"]  

Related to the RPP code:

  directory "# {node ['elastic search]' ['path'] ['con']} / templates "Owner's elastic search" group 'elastic search' mode '0755' verb: end Creating node ['elastic search'] ['index templates']. Do each. TPL Template "# [node ['elastic search'] ['path'] ['con']} / template / # {tip} .Jeson" source "# {TLP}. ARB" Elastic search group of owner "elastic search ' '0644' Notification: Restart, 'Service [ElasticShacker]' and End  

I'm making template files where they (they / usr / local / etc / elasticsearch / templates ) However, when I look at present in ES (curl-il) and I always get 404. Is there any advice on what my problem might be?

I appreciate the help!

I have learned that "[CONFIG] / templates /" are added to files as directories Index templates are not currently displayed in the results of the "/ _ template / " API method. Someone mentioned this in the following e-mail thread:

However this was not documented in the documentation on the Elisilenaser website. I have since made an update to the documentation which is also created to open for adding to the "/ _template /" API method.


No comments:

Post a Comment