Wednesday 15 August 2012

telescope - Meteor Keeps Giving Me An Unexpected String Error When Running My Package -


I am trying to add another static page in my "binocular-stable-page" package and whenever I meteor I am seeing this error to add or update this package:

The code seems right to me, but I'm probably missing something

  = & Gt; Errors while starting the project: while reading the package from `/root/Telescope/packages/telescope-static-pages`.package.js:23=: unexpected api.add_files (['lib / client / templates / about_page.html ',' Lib / client / templates / about_link.html ',' lib / client / about.js '' lib / client / templates / contact_page.html ',' lib / client / templates / contact_link.html ',' lib / Client / Contact.js'], ['Customer']); }); You have deleted the comma after the  'lib / client / about.js'  


No comments:

Post a Comment