Wednesday 15 August 2012

Android CursorLoader SMS Inbox Selection -


I am trying to create an SMS on telephony. SMS. I have trouble getting the inbox and what I need.

I think only "XXOO" text contains only SMS messages and I only want the latest message from a unique number. So if 5555555 sent 4 messages to those texts, then I only want to. Here's what I have now What can I choose to select the selection?

  New cursor loader (Reference, telephony SMS inbox. CONTENT_URI, null, telephony.SMS.Inbox.BODY + "Choice '% XXOO%'", below empty);  

I am using this cursor in the list adapter, so after getting the query result I can not do much I just need to create a query which I would like to get only those lines Whom I want to display

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment