Wednesday 15 August 2012

ember.js view - Are bound viewHelpers in ember 1.10 still supported by the framework? -


In a non-CLI amber app, I have a visual helper, which used to work on an amber. Using the TextField Handlebars.makeBoundHelper, change the input type to 'date' for the mobile device. Now I get 'options.helperName undefined' error with Amber 1.10 / HTMLbar. I try to convert to 'HTMLBars.makeboundHelper', and I see more property within this method, but they are already different, an error about 'Handlebars.helpers.view.call' was also unsupported, so I turned to 'Handlebars.helpers.view.helperFunction.call'. It appears that the function passed in the MacBold Helper is used as a callback, and finally returns, a call helper () to see, works to register it, but call helper is a problem to see With Handlebars.makeboundHelper, I get the option .mailername error, even if I set it to 'Options'. With HTMLBars.makeBoundHelper, I get an error about viewHelper only to the 1 Ikar is I'm just an ultimate reference callback, although this design is actually going into the fourth. Return Helper Function Changing the number of algies given in 'call' does not make any difference.

I have written Emraj Jethub on one issue, how any approach or variation on syntax works It appears that the API is full for viewing in HTMLBars, does not work and is not ready for prime time. Regardless, I deleted the date input View and viewHelper and implemented a component which I hope & amp; It will complete the same functionality so far it works that provides a input with the attachment attached input in it, and also provides version for mobile devices. The only remaining question is if the original version is connected to the property in the controller.


No comments:

Post a Comment