Wednesday 15 August 2012

html - How can i make a color opacity in CSS? -


I have this site:

There you present an arrow Image hover effect

  .container_sus img: hover {opacity: 0.5; } .container_jos img: hover {opacity: 0.5; }  

The opacity is gray ... I want to be a blue haze.

I've attached a picture to better understand how they want to.

How can I solve this problem?

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

You are currently showing the white background of the page. You want the full color of blue to have a background color. You can then add it to the original lobbying tag like this:

  .lista_sus li {display: inline-block; Status: Relative; Margin: 0 px 9 px 5 px 0 px; Background-color: # 041067; / * This is just a sample - the color you put here will be the full floating blue which you want * /}  

No comments:

Post a Comment