Wednesday 15 August 2012

flex3 - Problem with Flex Builder -


I created the sample on the MXML application. The application receives an error while running:

File not found: MXML is not compiled for HTML in the bin-debug folder.

Suppose I created a filename: newFlexTraining.mxml When I run this mxml, I get an error, newFlexTraining.html is not available in bin-debug. I checked in the bin-debug folder in flerx builder, the html file has not been created. Earlier it was working fine. But now I am getting this problem. Can you explain ASAP to any one of you?

Thanks, Sun

Did you modify the HTML-template?

Delete everything from the bin-debug folder, clean the project and rebuild it.

mxml html is not compiled in the bin-debug folder Is this the original message? Post the original error message.


No comments:

Post a Comment