Wednesday 15 August 2012

ruby - Deploying Sinatra app on Dreamhost/Passenger with custom gems -


I've got the Sinatra app, which I'm trying to run on Dreamhost, which uses pony to send emails To start the application and to run very early (before connecting the pony), I had to do the Mani Unpack Rack and Mani Unpack Papara in the seller / directory, so This was my config.ru:

  required 'vendor / rack / lib / rack' required Set, false set: environment, production set: scene, "ideas" requires 'public / myapp.rb' Sinatra :: Application   / Pre> 

I have already installed the gem installed token and gem unpack pony (in vendor /) later, I have the spool's dependence (Mime-type, TML) to add config.ru to complaint only, seller / paparata / lib / tow for the need of Minister ' to add or found!

There is to be there a better way to use other gems and those long, ugly, unnecessary below . Any ideas?

I recommend creating "own" gem route somewhere and it's your config .ru as:

  ENV ['GEM_PATH'] = xxx Gem.clear_paths  

Then install your gem in it < / P>


No comments:

Post a Comment